After reading my previous articles, you should find a business and know that you need to buy at a high enough price to sell to investors and make money. Here we have to assume that you have this good product and you don’t have people to buy it from.
So how do you find a buyer?
1. First, it is important to communicate at REIA meetings. Find Real Estate Investor Forums at NationalREIA.org. Be sure to check back regularly to learn about local investors and what they need. Some like big renovations, some like small renovations, and some like places where they can invest less and save on long-term mortgages and want to buy money.
2. In many areas, you can find many fundraisers on MeetUp.com. Again, get out there and link to a recognized site.
3. Find a meeting of homeowners. People are involved in business and often get some valuable things for themselves.
4. Click on any scam you see and see if any of these businesses are interested in your product. Ask permission to add their email and phone number to your customer list.
5. Get the name, phone number, and email address of every forum you attend. Here’s how to create a business directory. I often get asked where I can find lists of buyers and sellers. You can’t buy a list, make your own. It takes time, but it doesn’t go by many names. What you need on your list are good names, who are entrepreneurs, who have money, interest, and the ability to buy the business from you. You don’t need a lot of names to make a good list.
6. If you have a good business, you don’t need to talk to many business people to sell it. If you talk to 6 traders and they don’t sell, it’s not a deal, which means you pay more to buy it or you want to make more money from the sale.
7. Be smart. If there are no good investors near you, start one. This is not a do-it-yourself job; To be successful, you need to be cooperative and involved in the business community.
8. If you have a lot of ads to sell, maybe not. If your product does not sell quickly, it may be too expensive.
9. Do you have enough money for your business? When it comes to mobile homes, do you have a phone on your shopping list? If you buy in a difficult area, do you have the money to buy these things? Remember that your list will be diverse so that there is a buyer for each type of domain you receive.
10. Is your advertisement effective? If you have a good business, investors will find money to buy you back. Soon you won’t be looking for investors, they will be looking for you.